Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 15, 2014

Lovely Vintage Ornaments

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a beautiful Holiday card!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new F594 Vintage Bulbs!!
Aren't the bulbs beautiful?!

Love them!!
I decided to make them fun colors!
But they sure would be beautiful in traditional colors as well!!

I also used the F48 Elegant Merry Christmas sentiment!


You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty, Kendra! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...