Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tag Into Card + Guess the Carol Winners!

Hi, all!  Before we get started, I need to share with you the results of our "GUESS THE CAROL" week!  Nobody got all of the carols--Ellen stumped you all!  Her carol was "White Christmas" and nobody got that. :)  Nobody got 5/6 either.  There were, however, 5 people who got 4 carols correct and so I put their names in a list and numbered them and then used Random.org to choose a winner.

Here was that list~
#1 Sunshine Honeybee
#2 sammi
#3 snazzyjj
#4 ionabunny
#5 KT Fit Kitty

Random.org chose...


Congratulations, sammi!  Email me at onastampageATyahooDOTcom
and I will get you your voucher for winning our game!

Well, the holidays are a super busy time for me and you, as well, I'm sure, so I decided to be a bit lazy with this week's project and show you how I made THIS TAG into a card!  I don't really do tags very much, that may change in the future, and I didn't wan this one to go to waste, so I decided I'd turn it into a card so I could share it with someone this holiday season!  It uses some beautiful stamps from the Great Impressions store, so it deserves a second wind, I think!  Come and take a peek!

More on my personal blog HERE.

I love the way this image, H190 Vintage Holly Branches, looks embossed in gold and water colored.  I added some glossy accents to the berries to give them a little more shine, too.  A few rhinestones, a button, and some twine, add more holiday colors to the card.

The sentiment, C427 Seasons Greetings, was also heat embossed in gold, but this time onto some red cardstock.  I decided to cut it as a strip to "anchor" the tag a bit.

The tag was then added to a piece of white cardstock with a dry embossed frame and then added to a card.  The white on white is perfect for highlighting this beautifully colored image, don't you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

5 comments :

Patti J said...

Congrats to Sammi! Love your beautiful creation, Mynn! It's so festive and happy! Thanks for sharing :)

New Creations said...

Congrats to winner! Love how you turned your gorgeous tag into a card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, winner! It was fun guessing the carols! Mynn's card is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Congrats Sami!!

ionabunny said...

Yeah to us, 4/5 and congrats to Sammi. That was a really fun thing to do. Great card Mynn. Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...