Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 6, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS HOLIDAY TAGS WEEK

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the first Saturday of December! Have you already decorated for Christmas? I just LOVE this time of the year and am busy getting the house decorated.
This week at GI we are all doing tags with a special theme: GUESS THE CAROL!




(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Merry Christmas Sparkles –D378 AND Chickadee on Winter Branch - G440); Dies: Spellbinders (Ovals), Memory Box; Cut files: Silhouette Studio; Fabrics: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I used a Silhouette Studio cut file for this tag. After cutting the tag and adding the stamped sentiment, I stamped the Chickadee twice and colored with Copics. I cut the images using two different sized ovals and then embossed them with a shimmery, clear embossing powder.

OK, my Christmas song is pretty easy to guess, but there are NO HINTS! Please add your guess in comments on this post!
Want to leave a little love for me? Please go to my blog and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?
NEW CHALLENGE STARTS TOMORROW!

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My blog: In a World of Craft

10 comments :

New Creations said...

Your tag is awesome and the coloring is beautiful in Chickadee, with gorgeous dies!
I guess the carol is-Winter Wonderland!

snazzyjj said...

Ellen that is a stunning card. I love it!

snazzyjj said...

Also my guess is 12 Days of Christmas.

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty, Ellen! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Chickadee card. My song guess is "Silent Night."
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Marsha said...

Gorgeous tag! Wow, love the die cuts, and the silver and shimmer. Winter Wonderland

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your die cuts! Well, this isn't a partridge, but I'll says "The 12 Days of Christmas."

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet tag. My guess is the 12 days of christmas.

ionabunny said...

This is a lovely card but your song has me a little stumped. It seems everyone else has lots of different ideas. I'm going to go with 'We wish you a merry christmas' because you have. Love that little chickadee and the sparkle. Hugz

sammi said...

Gorgeous tag! I think the inspiration song is Winter Wonderland

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...