Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pretty Snowflakes

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share two pretty Snowflake cards!!

I am in LOVE with the new G512 Winter Snowflake stamp!!!
When I seen this stamp, I knew it was going to be a must have to add to my collection!!!

Check out these two pretty cards:
For my sentiments, I used  C427 Seasons Greetings and D397 Winter Wonderland!
Simple, yet so beautiful and elegant!!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Kendra, these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fun colors, Kendra! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...