Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 29, 2014

Kendra's Favorites 2

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here, today I am sharing some more favorite cards I created this year using some of GI's lovely stamps!!

This time I am focusing on months July - December!  I picked 3 projects again!!

First up...
A card using the adorable Birdie Swinging (F584)!!


I just love this adorable stamp, along with the fun layout!!
I also used the My Friend (B181) sentiment and the Flitting Butterflies (A32)!!


I also really like this gift packaging I created for our team-up with Die Versions:

I used the adorable Snowman Fun (H188) stamp for my main image!  As well as the Snowflake Swirl Background (J105)!!



I used both the Have Yourself (E512) and Snowflake Cluster (A71) for the inside!
I was so proud to give a gift in this box!!

And lastly I have a favorite tag I created:


I just think this tag is so beautiful!  One of my favorites I have ever created!!
I used E659 Saint Nicholas Sketch and C409 Merry Christmas sentiment!


Have a Happy New Year!!!
I will be back again next year with GI, which I am super excited about!!
But this time on each Thursday!!

---------------

Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

More fabulous faves, Kendra! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...