Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday Fun with Katy

Hello!

Katy here today.  I hope that you had a wonderful Holiday!  It is always strange to think there are only a few more days of 2014.

I'm not quite ready to set goals (there's still Christmas leftovers in the fridge) but I am enjoying on reflecting back on my projects with Great Impressions.  And I decided that I should share my favorite project and card with all of you.  :) (Which was not easy task to choose my friends!)

My favorite project is the vintage Christmas ornament.  I love this this stamp G512 Winter Snowflake.  It works so nicely here with the gold embossing powder.


For my favorite card I chose the pop up card from Halloween.  I love Great Impressions Halloween stamps.  This was a lot of fun to make!


For this pop up card I used Great Impressions Stamps:


Thank you for taking this walk down memory lane with me! :)  This is my last post for Great Impressions.  I have been blessed to work with this wonderful company and the wonderful ladies who make Great Impressions so special.  And thank you for stopping by!  Lots of hugs and love! :)

For more inspiration join us on Facebook and Pinterest! :)  And be sure to submit your projects to our current challenge here--this month's theme is to use a Great Impressions Stamp!

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Such beautiful work, Katy! THANK YOU for all you've done for us here at Great Impressions--you'll be missed! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...