Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

MERRY CHRISTMAS, friends!  On behalf of all of us at Great Impressions, we hope your day is amazing and filled with lots of fun, joy, and love!  I'm here to share a card I made using some beautiful products from Great Impressions. Take a peek...

More details and a Christmas slideshow on my personal blog HERE.

I started this card by stamping G22 Pine Cone Bough twice onto some white card stock.  I stamped them opposite ways to create a semi frame.  I then decided to do just some selective coloring and color the berries with a red glitter pen.  It looked elegant and so I stopped there! ;)

I then stamped E250 Warmth & Love onto another piece of white card stock and cut it to fit onto a red scalloped card stock mat.  Some black liquid pearls added a bit of shine and elegance and I used dimensional foam to add this portion to the card.

That was it!  A super quick and easy card, but I think it turned out very elegantly and can be mailed easily.  It actually already was! ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and MERRY Christmas, and MERRY stamping to you all!  See you again soon!

 photo Sigcopy.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...