Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 19, 2015

CAS Santa


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another card using stamps from Great Impressions!  I went CAS with this one and used a fabulous Santa image.  Take a peek...


This card uses G444 Santa Wishes and C427 Season's Greetings.  I just needed to add some patterned papers, ribbon, twine, a button, and a few sequins to anchor and embellish the combo!


I think this turned out pretty well--and I know I'll be able to mail it easily, too!  I hope you like it, as well!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I love this card Mynn, and such a great image!

Unknown said...

Great CAS creation! Love that Santa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...