Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 2, 2015

New Spider Stamp

I'm using one of this month's newly released stamps today for my card: AA25 Bitsy
Aren't these the cutest spiders you've ever seen?! I fussy cut them, and popped up a couple on foam adhesive, while the others swing from threads. The background is just patterened paper, and a fun scalloped die frames the whole thing. Thanks for stopping by today. Remember to link up any of your cards using Great Impressions stamps in the Customer Gallery!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Super Cute Spiders especially paired with your Designer Paper!

Patti J said...

Emily, I can't believe you fussy cut all of those wee spiders! Great card, and how did I miss that darling stamp???? May need to order that one! Hugs..

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling! I LOVE the fun spider scene you created--and the frame is perfect! Super cute! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...