Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday with Toni

 Hello!  It's time for more inspiration for you from Great Impressions

Here I used the D452 Blessings sentiment and H184 Wildflower Silhouette.  I was thinking of the harvest moon when I decided to contain the scene in a circle.  And, of course, it's during Autumn that we're thankful for what we've harvested, be it crops, my three lonely tomatoes, or a wonderful group of friends.  The sentiment is perfect for capturing that feeling.

Please stop by my blog to read more about how I created the card.   See you next week!


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love your Harvest Moon and that beautiful sentiment!

Nana said...

Stunning card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, love that sentiment, and the image was a perfect choice! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the shading of the background!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!! Love how you created the background for the silhouette!!!
Crafty Hugs,
Ruza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...