Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 26, 2015

Merry Christ-MOOSE!


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  This one features one of my favorite holiday images...and lots of bling!  Take a peek...


This image is called G474 Decorated Moose.  I water colored it, added some glittery gel pen to the string of lights, and made the snow look crystally with some Stickles!



I added a bunch of berries and flowers, plus pearls, to accent the image.  I also added doily parts and faux stitching for more texture.


I REALLY like the way this card turned out!  I know it will need to be hand delivered, but I'm ok with that. ;)  I'd love to hear what you think of this card in the comments below! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh your moose is all set for the Holidays, super cute! Love the addition of the flowers and pearls, very pretty, very festive!

Time to be creativ said...

This is a beautiful Card with lovely Details.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Love the moose and all the fun details! The flower cluster looks amazing! Great design!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Great details! I especially love the doily background...I'll definitely be trying that technique in the future!

Patti J said...

Very cute, Mynn! Love how you water colored this fella! Great card, and gorgeous flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...