Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday with Toni


Hello!  And welcome to another Great Impressions post.  Halloween is right around the corner, can you believe it?  I need to get to crafting if I want to make enough for all of my nieces and nephews.  Are you in the same boat?  Or should I saw on the same broom? :)

I created the sentiment and used  F470 Halloween OwlStop on by my blog if you'd like to read more about how I created the card.



Don't forget about our GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Such a wildly cute image! Love all of that purpley sparkle (I am making a bunch of Halloween cards now) So fun!

Patti J said...

Toni, I love this! It's CAS, glittery, and cute! Great job!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE all the fabulous purple glitter card base! Your image is totally done up perfectly, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...