Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Saturday!

It's Saturday!
I have a fun card to share with you today, using these

K102 Harvest Vera and Mable
C484 "Wheelie"

Mable and Vera are the cutest gals ever, and they are
always up to something!  They remind me of my friend, Shirley,
and myself - always looking for a way to have a good time!

Here's my card:


So...am I pushing Shirley in the wheelbarrow, or is she pushing me?
If you go by the blue 'toenails', she's pushing, and I'm riding! 

Here's the inside of the card (since I colored with Copics directly onto my card base,
I needed an inside panel to cover up what bled through):


See you next Saturday with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Everyone needs a friend like that! Great background, love your coloring and the Glossy Accents on their glasses! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh fabulous Patti! What a fun image this is and I love the inside of your card too!

Mynn xx said...

TOTALLY awesome, Patti! Your scene is so colorful and fun! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...