Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 16, 2015

Thank You Chickadee

It may still be autumn according to the calendar, but it's not too early to start thinking about winter cards! It wouldn't be unheard of to see some of the white stuff in our area anytime soon.
 I remember one winter as a kid that we had an ice storm on halloween and didn't have power for a week! Well I think I could do without THAT kind of weather ALL winter long!

I decided to make this winter card into a thank you...one can never have too many thank you cards on hand, especially with the holiday season coming up! I've used G28 Winter Chickadee, and D509 Being You. 

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

He is just the sweetest! Great card!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, what a 'tweet' card! I have this stamp ordered, and cannot wait to ink it up and color! Love this, Emily!!!

Mynn xx said...

Emily, this is beautiful! I LOVE the way you stamped the branches as borders--FABULOUS texture! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...