Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 30, 2015

Downton Abbey Inspired Card

Hey everyone, I'm so excited to share this card with you today! When I found the Damask Background stamp in the store I was instantly reminded of Downton Abbey-my very favorite program on television!
 I did some silver embossing with the background stamp (Damask Background K91). Then I layered some lace trim, black velvet ribbon and tied a bow with some seam binding: all more things that remind me of Downton Abbey. I then used Being You D509 to make the sentiment tag.
Are you a Downton Abbey fan too? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

This is lovely, really love the richness of it all!

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty! Awesome colors and fabulous design!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! So elegant and stunning with those colors!
Crafy Hugs,
Ruza

Nana said...

Such a elegant card. Love the sentiment.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...