Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Frightfully Fun Halloween...

It's Saturday!
Funny how I look forward to weekends, even though I'm retired!

Today, I'm sharing a fun Halloween card using some awesome
stamps from Great Impressions.

For this card, I used:


The moon was masked with a circle punched post it, and several colors of distress ink were sponged onto a white card base. When the mask was removed, the moon was also sponged. There was
nothing left to do but stamp!!!
  
See you next Saturday with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Don't you just love tat Tree? Super cool background you created too! Happy WCMD!!!

Mynn xx said...

What a SPOOKY card! I LOVE the fabulous sponging--it looks great with the silhouette image and creepy sentiment! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...