Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Watercoloring ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a couple of cards featuring some of the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.

I have been creating Watercolor Note cards for a special lady, and decided to add some Fall cards to the collection, and these Great Impressions Stamps were perfect.

First up is the lovely Harvest Cart (H219) ...


Next up is the super FUN Happy Pumpkins (G383) ...


Using my Marvy Markers I applied ink to each of the stamps and stamped them on Watercolor Paper. Then I use a paintbrush and applied water to the stamped image. Once done with the outline of the image, I applied several different colors from my Marvy Markers collection on a palette and proceeded to color in the images.

Once I was done, I layered them with 3D Foam Tape onto my Vintage Cream card.

As you can see on the second card I signed and dated the card on the front. I will also do this with the first card. The person receiving them likes seeing my signature on the cards I watercolor.

I really love how these turned out and hope you do also.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

These are both wonderful, Ruza! LOVE the way you colored these images! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

These are lovely Ruza, such fun autumn note cards. I love your signed works of art!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, love your water coloring. The pumpkins are my favorite!

Patti J said...

Wow, Ruza, you've been busy! Two cards this week, and both beautifully colored! Great job - thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...