Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy Holidays!

It's Saturday, and I'm
here to share a creation that I made, using these


I wish you could see the sparkle on this card. There's sparkle on the
sentiment, the trees, and the snow, and it looks so pretty!

This image stopped at the front of the horse, and the back of the sled.
I took a fine point marker, and filled the white panel.
It's hard to see, but the ladies collar, hat, and muff are fuzzy
with Fun Flock!

I really like the way this one turned out!


See you next Saturday with another project featuring some fun stamps

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions stamps be sure to link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

Unknown said...

What a beautiful winter scene, great use of the flock and added sparkle!

Unknown said...

I love this stamp Patti, it makes such a pretty scene! Great detail with the sparkle and flocking!

Mynn xx said...

That sky is absolutely BRILLIANT, Patti! LOVE this gorgeous holiday scene! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...