Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Seasons Greetings!

It's Saturday, and I'm
here to share a pretty card that I made, using these


I wish you could see this card in real life. I've sponged a gentle faded red around
the image, and it looks so pretty.

I really like the dimension on this. I fussy cut a second poinsettia, and
adhered it with foam squares over top of the main image.



Here's a photo taken from the side.



See you next Saturday with another project featuring some fun stamps

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions stamps be sure to link them up in our Customer Gallery!
Last time I looked, there weren't very many entries, so you should join in!
You could be the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Patti. Love how you fussy cut out another and topped the stamped poinsettia, so much depth and dimension--beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

This is one of my absolutely FAVORITE stamps, Patti, and you have definitely done it up right! Gorgeous, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring Patti and great layering! What a great technique for your background too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...