Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Coffee Cups

Happy Tuesday! 

Donna here with my very first Great Impressions post!  I am beyond thrilled to be here and to be able to share some of these beautifully illustrated stamps. 

My card for today will give you a little insight into my personality.....  I LOVE COFFEE! 

 
 
My card uses the G449 Coffee Cup Border.  I added a coffee cup to each end by masking off the stamp.  Images colored with Copic Markers and a bit of sheer ribbon and some enamel brads in a creamy coffee color to add some accent.
 
 
The inside of my card uses the F189 Nicest Perks sentiment.  Masking off the border stamp again I added a cup-o-Joe to the sentiment. 
 
Don't forget to check out our  July Challenge, Use Your Favorite Stamp.  You don't have to use Great Impressions stamps to play along, but it'd be wonderful if you did.  AND if you do, don't forget to link up to our Customer Gallery, where at the end of the year you may win some fabulous prizes for being a loyal customer!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll be back next Tuesday!
 
Enjoy~~


4 comments :

Joyce Erb said...

Love this card, the happy cups...looove coffee! T paper goes great and the inside is fabulous too

Mynn xx said...

Donna, this is SO fabulous! I LOVE the great color combo you used, the sheer ribbon, and the way you mixed up the sentiment and image on the inside! A wonderful debut, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love how you went the extra mile and did the inside as well as the front!

Patti J said...

I'm a coffee lover too! Great card! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...