Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hedgehog with Flowers

I hope you all had a nice week. Can you believe it's already the last day of July? Summer sure seems short! My card today features Harry with Flowers F598. I borrowed some dies from a dear stamping friend for this one. She also happens to love hedgehogs so this card got sent to her!
I used watercolor pencils for coloring, and a bit of a glitter pen.
For the green part I layered some vellum over patterned paper just give it a more muted look. 
The sentiment is computer generated.
Now go enjoy the last hours of July, and take a minute to soak in the beauty of summer!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

2 comments :

Unknown said...

He's soooo happy! Beautifully colored!

Mynn xx said...

Emily, this is amazing! LOVE the dies--fabulous friend to let you borrow them--and your coloring is simply gorgeous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...