Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Cupcakes

Happy Tuesday!  Happy Birthday!

I have a yummy little birthday card to share with you today!



This birthday card uses the sweet little E790 Cupcake Trio and the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the E791 Sweet Sentiments set. 

Lots of added accents to add a bit of celebration to this card; Banner Flags topped off with Striped Enamel Brads, Baker's Twine, Glitter Sequins, Perfectly Pierced die, and Scallop Border die on the inside.  Images colored with Copic Markers.

 
I also topped the cupcakes off with some purple glitter.
 
Don't forget about our Monthly Challenge, To Use Your Favorite Stamp.  So Easy!!!  When using your favorite Great Impressions stamp link up to our Customer Gallery.
 
Thanks for popping by.
 
Enjoy~~


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Hi Donna! This fun card just makes me think 'party'! Great job, my friend!

Mynn xx said...

Donna, I am in LOVE with this fun card! I adore the glittery banner you created, the fun color combo, and the awesome shaped and pierced matting! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...