Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 20, 2015

Three Little Chicks


Hi, friends!  I'm here with another fun card using darling stamps from the Great Impressions online store to brighten your Monday and start your week off right!  Today, I'm CASEing a blogging friend of mine, Lisa Elton from My Paper Tales, and her fun and cute style.  Come take a peek at my card...


I started by stamping the image, A119 Springy Chicken, three times.  I watercolored each, then punched them out and layered them onto some scallop circles.


 Next, I stamped the sentiment, C480 Hey Chickie, onto some kraft cardstock.  I LOVE this cute sentiment--perfect for ANY creation with a darling birdie or chicken!


I chose some floral paper and some cute yellow flower buttons as embellishments.  The buttons had pink enamel dots added to their centers to tie in all the pink.  I also added some pink ribbon to keep it super girly.  I LOVE this cute card!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your opinion in the comments below!


Thank you for stopping by, friends!  That's all for me today, but I'll be back next soon with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Super sweet.....love those 3 little chickies!

Patti J said...

Hey, Chickie! This is totally adorable...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...