Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 6, 2015

Get Well Soon


Hi, friends!  I'm back today with another card using fabulous Great Impressions stamps!  Today I'm sharing a soft get well card with you all.  Take a peek...


I love the font of this sentiment, C470 Cursive Get Well.  Since it looks so feminine, I went with a very soft and feminine color scheme with pink and grays.  Oh, and POLKA DOTS! :)


The stamped portion of the panel was made using K93 Distressed Background, stamped in pink, and B191 Elegant Motif repeatedly stamped in gray over the distressed stamping.


I added some more fun polka dotted papers and some pink ribbon, plus pink liquid pearls, to finish this off.  I think it's pretty!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful background you created, looks so elegant! This will surely make anyone feel better like *snap*

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love it Mynn!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty design, as always!!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Mynn! Thanks for sharing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...