Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 17, 2015

Blue Skies

Welcome back stamping friends! We've made it through another week...time sure flies! 
Just like this balloon:
I started out by stamping Hot Air Balloon F549 in a light blue ink on watercolor paper, then stamping the balloon again in black, coloring it with copics, cutting it out, and popping it up on foam tape over the first image. I went back and painted the sky with twinkling H2Os. Then I stamped Blue Skies D504 and added some small sequins and pearls. The background I kept pretty simple with just cardstock and a couple strips of washi tape.
Best wishes for blue skies for all of your weekend activities!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this card, Emily! The pearls and sequins are WONDERFUL--they add the perfect amount of texture! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic design, Emily.....so uplifting! ;)

Patti J said...

Cuteness! I have both of those stamps, but never thought to use them together! Great idea, my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...