Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 3, 2015

Patriotic Pinwheels

Happy Friday everyone! Emily here with my very first post for Great Impressions and I'm so excited to be a designer here! I hope you've got some fun planned for your Fourth of July weekend if you're in the states. I've got a fun card to celebrate the occasion using one of this month's brand new stamps: F612 Pinwheel

With the stripes on this stamp I thought it was perfect for making little flag pinwheels, so I painted tiny x's for the "stars" on the center part. The 4th of July also makes me think of sparklers so I added the blue trim for a bit of pizazz.
...and of course any respectable pinwheel has to spin...

Happy Independence Day!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Emily, this is DARLING! I love the fun Patriotic prints you used on the pinwheels--and the fun texture from the fiber border! This is a wonderful debut, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Happy 4th to you as well! Fantastic card! Loooooove your pinwheels, very creative! xo~

Patti J said...

Emily, this is so creative! Loving the pinwheels and that blue fiber is perfect! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...