Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday with Toni

Hello!  Time for another Great Impressions card for you.  I absolutely love the F252 Life is Not Measured sentiment I used.  Love, love, love.  I wanted the sentiment to take center stage so I did a simple background watercolor wash to represent a beautiful sunrise.  Doesn't the sentiment just capture that feeling so well?  I have filed this card in my any occasion section but will keep it in mind for sympathy too.  Such a versatile sentiment.

See you next week with another GI designToni 

Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

One of my most favorite sentiments! Love the serene background you created! So pretty!

Mynn xx said...

Such a gorgeous card, Toni! LOVE the way you created a "sunset" behind this sentiment! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...