Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 10, 2015

Buzzing By

Happy Friday everyone! Today I've got a window card to show you using two cute Great Impressions stamps:

I made a window in the front of my card  and covered it with a piece of acetate.

 The sentiment and bees were stamped on the inside of the card. I wanted to showcase both sides of this paper.
I colored the bees on the front with glimmer mists and popped them up with foam adhesive.
 If you spend some time this weekend playing with your Great Impressions stamps, you can post your creations in the Customer Gallery. We love seeing all of your ideas! Don't forget there's also a challenge going on- you have all month to join in! Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you next week!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

3 comments :

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC Emily! What a HAPPY card!

Patti J said...

Emily, this is adorable! Great card...makes me happy!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO totally darling, Emily! I LOVE all the bees and the shine you added! Fabulous card, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...