Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 24, 2015

Charming Lighthouse

Hello again, and a fabulous Friday to each of you! It's great to have you stop by today. We so appreciate our faithful followers! Now, let's all take a trip to the beach!
 I colored my image Seaside Lighthouse G305 with watercolor pencils and used chalks for the sky.
Ahh, I can almost hear the seagulls and feel the sand between my toes, can't you?
Best wishes for a beautiful, restful day.
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Fantastic....love your scene and then all of the little wonderful accents, wave texture, the charms and the way you looped the 'rope'. Well done!

Mynn xx said...

Such a fabulous card, Emily! I LOVE the great twine frame you created--and the charms add the perfect amount of shine! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...