Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Friendship Grows ...

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! Ruza here to share another project featuring the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.


The adorable Friendship Grows (G184) stamp is such a lovely stamp to color and create with. When creating today's card I was thinking of the old-style stationary from my childhood where you folded the paper to create a card.


I added a butterfly and some bling to add a little extra to my design. The wings fold down for easy mailing.


Here's another look at Friendship Grows (G184) stamp ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

This is adorable, I love the "stationary" fold! So cute!

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet, sweet card, Ruza! And a great fold too!

Mynn xx said...

Totally darling, Ruza! LOVE the fun colors and beautiful fold! Super sweet! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Love your card, Ruza! Your coloring is perfect, and I am quite smitten with that fold!!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...