Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

When It Rains.....

Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a little encouragement card to share with you.  One I hope will bring some cheer to the recipient!

 
I used the F448 When It Rains stamp set.  I adore this sentiment with these sweet little rain boots!  Sentiment and image stamped using Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I added a wee bit of Sakura Glitter Pens to some of the boot accents, they give it a subtle sparkle.
 
Classic and Scalloped Circle dies layered on top of a doily.  Corner Tabs, Enamel Dots, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Jute Twine and a little silver heart charm as an accent. 
 
Don't forget about our Monthly Challenge, To Use Your Favorite Stamp.  Still plenty of time to play along!  And when using Great Impressions Stamps please link up your creations to our Customer Gallery
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 
 
 


3 comments :

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, how stinkin' CUTE!!!! Those boots are so adorable, and I love the greeting. Such a wonderful card to send to someone who is a little down!!! I love the polka dot background and the doily behind that scalloped circle. And then of course the great black and white gingham ribbon and twine is just the perfect final touch, along with that sweet little charm. Those stamps are just awesome!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is lovely, Donna! I adore the fun color scheme--and the polka dots meeting gingham?! FABULOUS! I love this! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Cute as can be Donna! You had me at the dots, and then...you added gingham too! Delightful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...