Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thursdays with Toni

Hello!!!  Today marks my first post for Great Impressions! I'm very excited to be part of the design team!

Here I used G342 Frolicking Trio and C366 Hello Summer.  First I airbrushed the stencil sun then masked off the beams and airbrushed a larger circle because I wanted the girls to be completely within the sun.  I also wanted a sense of movement in the card so I went off the edge with the girls (thus, only 2 of 3 girls show up) and placed the sentiment where it looks like the lead girl is reaching for it.  Makes you want to frolic yourself, doesn't it?!

See you next week!  Toni  

Check out the sale going on through Sunday!
Don't forget about the upcoming GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Toni! LOVE this amazing card! The bold stenciled sun is the perfect backdrop for these stamps! A wonderful debut, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Your card is a delightful creation, Toni! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

LOVE your card, Toni! Wonderfully designed and crafted! Congrats on your 1st GI Blog Post....WHAHOO! xo~

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with this adorable card and image. Your sunburst background is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...