Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Cheery “Hï!”

Hi!  This is Cheryl from Shestamps.   Today I’m sharing a card that I made using Help From Your Friends (G78).  Aren’t these critters cute? 

2013-01-21 GI Friends WM

I decided to use some nice, warm colors  and move away from using red.  With Christmas and Valentine’s Day, I feel like I have been using red on almost every project lately. 

I couldn’t quite get the colors correct in the photo.  The mat, “Hi” and ribbon are all a warm grey that coordinates with the DP.    They look slightly olive on my screen.    I didn’t have quite the right color ribbon, so I colored it with my Copic markers so that it coordinated better. 

I hope this brightens your day a bit.  Thank you for stopping by!
~Cheryl

7 comments :

Jenny said...

These three unlikely friends came to life wonderfully with your amazing coloring Cheryl! A-dorable card!

Joan V said...

Oh what a darling card. Love the dotted background around the friends image. Great coloring, too. I didn't know GI had that cute image. Onto my wish list. Thanks for sharing

Erin said...

What a beautiful card, Cheryl! I LOVE your coloring!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful! I know what you mean about red, but since it is my fave color, I say use it!!! Darling layout-and love that little heart dot!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Cheryl-love the color combo

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely coloring. This card is fabulous.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Cheryl! Who would expect to see a cat, bird, and mouse getting along so fabulously? Great image, and what a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...