Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 25, 2013

mouse with bubble hearts valentine

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great impressions Blog. Hope you have some fun plans for the week-end. Depending on where you live it may be just to stay warm and out of the cold and snow. Sitting in front of a warm, cozy fire with some hot chocolate sounds great to me.!!

Valentines Day is fast approaching. If you still need a card idea, I have one for you today. I used this cute mouse with bubble hearts stamp (G46). There is a valentine special at the online store. You can get 10% off and free shipping if you spend $25. 

I colored him with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Then fussy cut just the mouse and added him to the floral oval die.  I stamped the hearts and colored them.

Layered the floral oval die over a lacy oval die. I like to layer dies for added interest on a card. Finished this one off with some grosgrain ribbon and bow with heart center. I use the Bow Easy to make my bows.

Well that's it for me for this week. See you next Friday. Our January challenge is still going on and you might be our next guest designer. You can't win if you don't play!!

Mary Marsh

8 comments :

Jenny said...

This is so darling Mary! Love his little tail hanging over the edge of the die and that bow with the little heart makes me smile!

Cheryl said...

Mary, this is adorable! I love your design, especially the fancy die cut frame.

Patti J said...

This image just makes me smile - what a cute little guy! And those teensy heart bubbles are so much fun! Great card, Mary - your design and coloring are wonderful :)

Angela said...

LOVE this image! (It's going on this year's family Valentines!) Sweet card and the little heart embellishments are just right, Mary!

Anonymous said...

Adorable little mouse blowing those hearts, pretty card.

Hugs, Lori m

Mary K said...

Very cute with all your color combos...love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

You must know how much I love the meece! What a darling layout and such a pretty use of die cuts!

Joan V said...

So darling. Love the little heart bubbles. Great dies. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...