Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 28, 2013

Bicycle Built for Two

Hello!  This is Cheryl from Shestamps.

I’m “gearing” up for Valentine’s Day. Today I’m sharing a card I made using the stamp “Bike Built for Two” (E697) from Great Impressions Stamps.

 

2013-01-28 GI Bike_thumb[1]
I think I am going to give this to my DH on Valentine’s day. He loves to race mountain bikes, so I thought the bike theme might be perfect for him.


What do you think? Who would you like to ride a bike built for two with?


Have a fabulous day! Thank you for stopping by!

~Cheryl

6 comments :

Jenny said...

Now where has this stamp been hiding? It really makes for a fun and unique Valentines card Cheryl!

Patti J said...

Very cute card - love the heart shaped seats!! Your DH is going to love getting this! Gosh, haven't ridden a bike in YEARS! Hugs...

Mary Marsh said...

love this stamp and your card Cheryl-love your choice of dp and the twine is a perfect touch for a guy card-perfect card for your bike-loving hubby-I have ridden one with my hubby before-he said he did all the pedaling (lol)!!

Mary K said...

Cheryl, your DPs are perfect for this stamp...love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Gorgeous card with lovely DP-and staged wonderfully!

Joan V said...

What a fun card. I love this bicycle image. I think the twine is a such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...