Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Floral Bouquet

Good morning! I hope you all enjoyed hopping along to the Great Impressions Stamps and Paper Crafts Facebook pages yesterday. The Little Trailer stamp is so fun to stamp with! 

For today's card I used a new stamp by Great Impressions: Floral Bouquet. I used Copic markers to color the flowers and leaves, and I used a light gray Copic marker to outline the entire image. 


(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Floral Bouquet, A Little Hello. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. (Ranger) Archival Ink Black. Cardstock: (Avery Elle) Celery, Raspberry, Fog, White. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Limeade Ice Patterns Pack. Dies: Pinking Edger Die, Mat Stack #4 and Layerz Die, Turning a New Leaf. Ribbon: (Stampin' Up!) White Satin Ribbon. Gems: Hero Arts. Markers: Copic. Other: Vellum.)

I have a confession to make. I sketched this card out before making it (which I usually do), and I really wanted the flowers to be bright pink. I spent 10 minutes searching my office for my Copic markers when my hubby informed me that he already packed them up and put them in our POD for the move! I was so bummed.... I had a plan and my markers were gone! So I did what any reasonable paper crafter would do: I had my husband unpack them! He wasn't very happy with me, but my card turned out great so I think it was worth it. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! 

Erin.

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Ha! What a nice hubby you have and well worth the unpacking! I love the layout and that snow white bow!

Patti J said...

Erin, this is so sweet! Love the vibrant colors - that stamp is on my wish list! Thanks for sharing :)

Mary K said...

It looks very lovely in pink! And you're very lucky your hubby is so crazy in love with you! Tell him we all appreciated the unpacking!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous card!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Erin. Great use of colors!!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I really love the colors you used. What a sweet hubby!

Mary Marsh said...

Sweet card Erin and what a sweet hubby to unpack for you-I really like the dp you used

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...