Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 24, 2013

You're Only as Strong...

Hello, and Happy Thursday!

As it's Thursday, it's my day to post, here at the Great Impressions Stamps Blog.
Today, I am sharing a couple of stamps from the December Stamps of the Month.
The first thing I do each morning, is stumble to the coffee pot, so this stamp really called out to me!
The 'coffee' was embellished with a bit of Glossy Accents, making it look a bit more realistic.

Great Impressions Stamps: E-777 Only as Strong, F537 Steaming Cups

Many of our friends have been through some pretty tough ordeals, and I hope
this sentiment brings them a smile or two!  I stamped the sentiment twice, 
putting one line on the front, and the rest on the inside.
Inside Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You still have several days to  join in on the January Sketch Challenge!
Hope to see your card linked up there - you could win a spot as the next Guest Designer!

Hugs,
Patti J.


Supplies Used:
Great Impressions E777 "Only as Strong"
Great Impressions F537 "Steaming Cups"
Kraft Cardstock
My Mind's Eye "Blush" 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Twine from 'The Stamp Pad' (Kimmswick, Mo.)
Crimper (no manufacturer info)
Circle Punches (Marvy)
Lace from local craft shop
Adhesive
Dimensional Foam
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents

8 comments :

Jenny said...

I like how you split up the sentiment...I'm a tea girl myself, but I have plenty of coffee drinking friends that would love to get this card Patti!

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the texture on this!

Mary Marsh said...

Great card Patti and I love this sentiment

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I love everything about this! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I know a lot of coffee drinkers that would certainly love this! Super dooper!

Joan V said...

Patti, this is so cute. I think this is a great sentiment to have for those days when someone needs encouragement. Thanks for sharing.

Mary K said...

Patti, it was a great sentiment on a bad day -- thanks for the grin!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just darling! I love these stamps, and I'm just falling in love with Great Impressions stamps. Super cute!
Thanks for the inspiration,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...