Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Celebrate!


Hi Peeps!

Back home from CHA!  Stay tuned for more sneak peaks
on our Facebook page right here!

This little guy is celebrating his graduation from Tech School as a
computer geek (lol!)  Not sure how he is going to use that pancake flipper
attached to his tool belt...but it could come in handy.  I'm actually working a bit ahead
and will give this to a family member graduating in May.  The "Celebrate" sentiment is part of
a larger stamp, and I just masked off the part I wanted.  The mouse is one of several
mice images that Great Impressions carries.  If you're a mouse lover check us out!

Supplies


Have you entered into our January challenge?
One of our "Top Pix" will be our Guest Designer for a month!
Can't wait to see who it is!

Hugs,

Jenny

7 comments :

Patti J said...

Sweet card, Jenny! What fun for an IT grad! You are so clever, and look at you go, girl - working ahead so many months! Thanks for sharing :)

Colleen said...

Jenny,
I love the way you use these mice. I just may have to pick some of them up. CHA now that would be fun and busy I imagine.

Joan V said...

Ah, how cute. Wow, you are working ahead making a graduation card in Jan! Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the vibrant colors on this little mouse and your CAS design.

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Jenny-I love this little mouse image-and a creative idea to use it for a grad card

Mary K said...

Your addition of Smash Tape adds just enough zing!! Darling card!

Sue from Oregon said...

You know how I love the meeces...this is so so cute Jenny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...