Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A couple of cute chicks!

Good morning!


Today is my day to post for the Great Impressions Stamps Blog.
This has been such an incredibly fun month, so far!

I signed up this month to do a Card Swap with Bazzill Papers.  I made ten Valentine's Cards, using the papers that were sent to me.  As soon as I saw the papers, I knew without a doubt, that I wanted to use these cute chicks on my cards!

Stamps: Great Impressions B189 'Love Chicks', D364 "Happy Valentines and Flowers', Bazzill Basics 'Red Devil' DP, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, Black Colorbok Cardstock
 
This was an easy card to create - DH actually cut strips of cardstock for me while I colored...
how cool is that?  And seriously, how can you look at these darling chicks, and that
delightful sentiment without smiling?

Don't forget - you can be the next Guest Designer at the Great Impressions Stamps Blog!
You still have lots of time to take part in the January challenge.  Check out this post for all of the fun details!  What a great experience this has been - these ladies have all welcomed me so warmly.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Patti J.

6 comments :

Jenny said...

This is so fun! I love the layout and those little chick-a-dees Patti!

Mary K said...

Patti, these chicks are darling and your hearts blend it all together. Sweet card!

Mary Marsh said...

what a sweet card Patti-love this cas layout and the love chicks you used-how awesome that hubby helped you cut the paper-mine gets involved in my hobby

Sue from Oregon said...

You rocked this card with this lovebirds! Love how you took this tiny image and made it the real focal point!

Joan V said...

What a cute card. This is a fantastic card for a card swap and to share those cute little love birds. thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love the strips of CS and your design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...