Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bee Mine


Jammie Day Saturday! Finally..............it has been a long week! I bet you are all glad to see the weekend come around too. It is so cold here in Oregon...21° right now! I am a cold wimp! YIKES!

Go grab your oaties and cocoa and join me in a snuggly, warm jammie day browsing all the pretties posted this week!

It is time to show off a few of my new Great Impressions Stamps for Valentines Day.

The card I made is using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #275. I knew when I saw it that this little bee and the sketch were meant for each other!

I was feeling a wee lazy when making this card, so I cut all the pieces on my Silhouette! I love that you can make all your pieces nest perfectly by just typing in the sizes you want!


I used some pretty new Authentique Lovely DP that I bought at my local papercrafting store, Urban Paper. I did think the bottom of the card looked a little "nakey" so I added the X's and O's to fill some space. I also added the little Bee up on pop dots for some fun dimension.

Enjoy your weekend!

See you again next Saturday with another super fun Valentine card-yes I am in the mood for hearts!!
♥ Sue

card details
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps:
Bee Mine C410
Cardstock: Pink Bazzil Basic, Authentique Lovely 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: R 81, 83,85,89
R22,24,29,59
Misc: SU! Cherry Cobbler seam binding, pop dots
Silhouette: used to cut the letters and all rectangles for the card.

6 comments :

Cheryl said...

This is SO CUTE! I love this sweet bee and the "X" and "O" embellies.

Mary K said...

Sue, hugs & kisses are always good with me! Cute card, your bee is beeautiful!

Patti J said...

So sweet, Sue! I totally smiled all over my face when I saw that ca-ute red critter! What a great card - love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Jenny said...

A-dorable Sue!! love that colorful bee and the added hugs and kisses!

Erin said...

Sue your card is just ADORABLE! You should do a tutorial on how you colored your bee... I can't ever get the gradient color just right... and yours looks amazing! Well done!

Mary Marsh said...

this is sooo cute Sue-love this little bee image and your awesome coloring-the x and o embellies are a great add-on-our weather is crazy we had spring temps over the week-end-today it's 65°

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...