Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Little Lace & A Butterfly


Hello!  This is Cheryl.   This is my first time posting on the Great Impressions blog.   I’m so excited to be part of this talented team and to work with these wonderful rubber stamps.

The first stamp that I put on my Great Impressions wish list was this Lace Doily (J101 ) stamp. I have to admit that as soon as I saw it I had dozens of ideas running through my head. So, fair warning, you are going to be seeing a lot of projects in the future from me using this stamp.



2013-01-07 GI Doily butterfly card WM_thumb[1]

I love that it can look vintage and a little grungy or it can look really elegant. It can be a focal point or a background. Oh, you can layer it too. The possibilities are endless!

Thank you for stopping by today! 

~Cheryl

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Wow Cheryl! I love this look! Thanks for the fresh ideas to use my stamps!

Mary K said...

Cheryl, this is very lovely! I like that stamp, too, but didn't quite know what to do with it. Great ideas!

Erin said...

Beautiful, Cheryl! I just love the doily background!

Patti J said...

Great card, Cheryl! You've done a beautiful job with that doily stamp! Can't wait to see more projects with it! Hugs...

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty...don't you just love it when a stamp calls your name??? Welcome Cheryl!

Joan V said...

Lovely card. So many interesting elements in this card. The lacy doily is really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Cheryl-and I love how you used this stamp-thanks for a great idea-welcome to the team

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...