Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Frog

Good morning!

Today is a very exciting day for me and my family... we are signing the paperwork and purchasing our first home! Because of the move my card today is was a "limited supply challenge"... most of my cardstock, paper, ribbon, and stamps are all packed up and ready to move to the new house. But I managed to pull out some fun bright colors (the same colors as last week... I loved the green/pink combo!), a cute as a button frog stamp, and a few simple embellishments.

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Happy Frog. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, Stampers Select White. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Limeade Ice Patterns Pack. Ribbon: (Stampin' Up!) Whisper White Satin Ribbon. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Mat Stack #4, Layerz #4, Mega Mat Stack #4, Heart Prints Die (smallest). Impression Plate: (Papertrey Ink) Linen and Canvas. Other: Copics, water mixed with perfect pearls and sprayed onto the heart dies.)

I didn't include a sentiment because the focal image and dies take up a lot of room, but I will add a sentiment to the inside of the card when I'm ready to mail it.

And don't forget about this month's challenge! It's a sketch challenge and one participant will be chosen to be a guest designer for Great Impressions Stamps! You can get all the details here

See you next week!
Erin.

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Erin your card is the perfect pick me up on this cold and rainy day - A-dorable!

Mary K said...

Erin, he's so sweet surrounded in pink! Congrats on your new house!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Another darling stamp, another adorable card!
Blessings,
Karen

Tammy said...

So very cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

congratulations Erin-how exciting for you and your family. Darling card and lovely use of color!

Mary Marsh said...

a big congrats on your first home Erin-how exciting and excited you all must be-this card is just too cute-love the bright cherry colors
you used

Cheryl said...

Darling card! I love these papers and colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...