Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Greetings!

Today is my day to post for the Great Impressions Stamp Blog.
It's so much fun being their guest designer!
Be sure to join in the sketch challenge for January (scroll down for the sketch)...
you still have lots of time, and YOU could be the next guest designer!

Those of you that know me, know that I'm a card angel for chemo patients.
My special lady has a birthday on January 13th, and I needed a wonderful
card, for a wonderful lady.

Stamps: Great Impressions H208 Valentine Angel, and D456 Bouquet of Wishes, Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Ribbon from my friend Dawn :)  Hammermill CS, Colorbok CS, Sakura Starburst Glitter Pen, Scor-Pal, Black Zig Pen
 
Hope she brought a smile to you today.

Don't forget!  You still have time to enter the January Sketch Challenge!  Your odds are pretty good, as there are only a few entries so far!

Come on stampers!  I know you love those sketches!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs...
Patti J.

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Patti and what a wonderful thing you are doing! I'm sure this will bring sunshine to her day!

Cheryl said...

This is such a sweet birthday card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is just the cutest card and what a perfect angel for a chemo angel to send-your recipient will love it

Joan V said...

Aw, this is so cute. I love this little angel image and the coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love the delicate shading around this sweet angel. The fun embossing added a fun touch too! Lovely lavender!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...