Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dear Lizzy

Hi everyone Monica here to share a Great Impression stamps card I made using Dear Lizzy.  I thought I would try coloring in red this time.  I love red, but always seem to have difficulty getting the red just the right tone.  I think I am getting better though, lol!  I totally love this stamp it is a perfect size and super easy to color.  I like to use stamps that are bold, kind of hard to explain though.

I made these roses with a Cherry Lyn die it comes in small - large.

I then added a wood butterfly I had to balance the card some.


I actually used copics and Spectrum pens to color.  Lizzy's skin is colored wiht Spectrum's.  For me I am very heavy handed so the bullet tip works good, but I love the brush tip of the copic.  Especially with the Great Impression stamp I chose.  

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by - don't forget we have a new challenge for the month of September!! CHECK IT OUT...

Simply Monica

2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the sweet innocence of this image and the way you colored her makes her come alive. The flowers in the corner are a perfect touch.

Mynn xx said...

Such a sweet card!!! LOVE the red--it's so vibrant and fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...