Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gelato Tag


Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I wanted to try stamping with Gelatos.  Mynnette  did a wonderful video tutorial on it a few weeks ago.  The only problem I had was that I own only two Gelatos.  I won them in a challenge and they have been hiding in my stash ever since!  So I dusted them off and got busy.  I used a distress marker for the butterfly as I only had a blue and a green Gelato.

Supplies


So now I have a unique tag fit for any occasion.
For full instructions check out Mynnette's tutorial.

Thanks for taking a peek today!

Hugs,


3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

It's absolutely fabulous, Jenny!!! LOVE the stamps you used--and the two gelatos worked out just perfectly! :) Glad you could use the tutorial! :)

Giovana said...

This is a fantastic tag Jenny!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so cute. I am as you said taken with tags lately and trying new things. After the fab tutorial and this tag I think I must try playing with them some more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...