Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Snowy Trees

Hi everyone.. hopefully everyone had an amazing Labor Day weekend!  I spent the weekend basically resting and trying to get back in gear.  Great Impressions has another fabulous challenge going on for the month of September and the theme is "Fall Colors" so break out those orange, greens and browns.!  Now on to my post.  Today I was going for a simple and peaceful look.  So I used Great Impressions Snowy Trees to help express my mood late because sometimes it is nice to go simple and take things as they come.


I embossed the background to make it look like a snowy sky and some of the trees are covered with snow so some fade into the background.  I used blues and greens to top things off.   Hopefully everyone likes my post for today and thanks for stopping by!!

Don't forget to enter your card into the Fall Colors Challenge!!

Simply Monica...

4 comments :

Jenny said...

How creative Monica! The embossing really does look like snow...pretty card!

Mynn xx said...

The texture is absolutely beautiful! It really looks like a snowy wintry scene! Fabulous holiday card! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow! That textured background looks wonderful. It makes the entire card feel as if you painted it.

Dirtybird cake said...

Yes, very pretty card. I love the trees and the embossing... What embossing card did you use? Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...