Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Farm Friends

My name is Danni and I am so honored today to be the guest designer for Great Impressions Rubber Stamps

For my card today I chose some autumn stamps as I just love autumn!! I used Fall Farm Friends and then colored them with copics. 



On the inside I decorated it by stamping the Fall Farm Friends again in colored ink and then stamping the Handpicked Sentiment in a dark ink. A strip of patterned paper and voila' a nice inside.



A big thank you to Great Impressions Rubber Stamps for having me as a guest! 



5 comments :

Erin said...

This is just the cutest! Your coloring is superb!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Really like everything about this card. The composition and color choices work so well with the image and the coloring is wonderful. I am tickled pink that you decorated the inside as well.

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats Danni-You made Gi proud with this wonderfully rich colored fall creation! Lovely!!!!

simply monica said...

Absolutely stunning card love it!

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous and I LOVE lined image stamped on the inside! Thanks for being a great GDT! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...