Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ghost Masking

Haunted greetings to you, friends!  I know it’s only September but I’m going to share with you some deliciously spooky creations in my ghastly tutorials this month!  Okay, is the Halloween talk too much?  I’ll stop.  Except to say that this week’s tutorial is GHOST MASKING!!!

Here’s the supply list for this week’s  technique~

 Here’s the card I made~


And here’s the tutorial~

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at this super fun technique!  I hope you’ve enjoyed the tutorial and that you’ll grab the supplies for it if you haven’t already.  Don’t forget to grab the supplies that you’ll need for my next eerily awesome technique as well!  Next time you’ll be learning a little bit of BLACK MAGIC!

These are the supplies you’ll need for that technique~

  • G433 Witches Brew
  • E767 Bubble Over
  • Black cardstock
  • White pigment ink (or chalk ink)
  • Heat gun (optional)
  • Colored pencils or crayons
  • White gel pen
  • Papers and embellishments to finish your project
Join me again next week for another project using some other wonderful images from Great Impressions!   HUGS and happy stamping friends!


4 comments :

Jenny said...

Great tutorial Mynnette! That little spider cracks me up. I've got to try this with some of my GI stamps!

XxJULESxX said...

Wow love the card just fabulous!! thanks for the tut!!

Marianne said...

That's a really cool technique and card, Mynette. Thanks for the tutorial.

Karen Petitt said...

Fabulous tutorial Mynnette - thanks for sharing the how to make this, will try to get some time to have a play this weekend x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...