Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, September 2, 2013

Thinking of you

Hello friends!! Happy Labor Day to all my USA friends! My family and I are taking it easy today, yay for rest days!!
Today I have for you a Clean and Simple card, I made this card for a dear fiend who has been through a lot lately, her 2 youngest kids has been very sick, in fact one of them is still in the hospital. Sending her this card to letting her know I am thinking of her, her family and praying for her too.

I started my project cutting a piece of White Cardstock (3.75" x 5"), stamped the Large Stitched flower and Flower Bud in Versamark Ink and added White Embossing powder and heat set. Then I sponge all around the images with Spun Sugar and Barn Door Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of White cardstock in Jet Black Archival, cut piece as a banner and create faux stitches with a think outliner. Added a button with twine. Finally I added little drops of Ruby Liquid Pearls to the flowers.


Here are the Great Impressions products I used for this card:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Super cute, love the colors and embossing!

Jenny said...

Giovana you always amaze me! I adore these stamps - so versatile and oh so pretty with the white embossing.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love that white embossing and the way you used the two stamps from this set together.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the embossing on the background, Giovana! This is just so pretty!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...