Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, September 23, 2013

How beautiful

Hello friends! Giovana here bringing you a very CAS card with a great message. I think these Floral Frame and How Beautiful sentiment work together perfectly. Recently, I purchased the True Friends Paper from Carta Bella and this paper is the fantastic!

For my card I cut the patterned paper 3.75" x 5", added Banana and Acqua Dolce Gelatos to the edges, blended them using my fingers. I stamped the frame in Jet Black Archival and the sentiment in Olive Archival, colored the little flowers with Prisma color pencils and added White Liquid Pearl to all the center. Finally I added 3 red pearls to bottom corner.
The card base is white, A2 size.


Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Love the paper pairing Giovana! Very pretty card!

Mynn xx said...

Giovana, the colors are SO fun! LOVE the shading and the beautiful sentiment! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Really liking how the sentiment works with this paper. It's like they were made to go together. Never thought of using my gelatos just to edge the image - thanks for the idea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...